Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What to Wear for E-Pics

Let me give some brides-to-be some sage advice.
TIP 1:
Do NOT procrastinate on choosing your e-pic
outfits.

I should have known. Brides are always stressing about
what to wear for e-pics. Just check and forum or wedding
board.

Did I worry? No.
I thought that J and I had a ton of clothes to work with.
well... it seems that I was wrong.

I did not want to wear the typical Black or White Top + Jeans combo.

Ideally, I would have done something "different", "colorful",
or at least more flattering.

Tip 2:
Don't wear something baggy or "flowy" if there is possibility of wind or breeze,
My tent-like top did nothing to flatter.

Below are a few e-pics [outfit combos] I LOVE LOVE LOVE!




{Sarah K. Chen}

I actually bought my parasols from Crystal (in the yellow dress).

NOT SURE WHY EVERYTHING IS UNDERLINED NOW :(






*sigh*

These beautiful, glammy, and vintage styled shots
make me want to take "couple pics" again.
I love our beachy e-pics (very casual and more "us")
but I love these themes as well.

Well, J DID win a free photo session at a concert.
We might just have to redeem that prize soon!

No comments: