What I CAN bargain, skimp, or cut back on is pretty much everything else!!!
To date, we have bargained for:
1. Our scarf wedding favors (for the women) purchased in bulk on our Cambodia trip!
2. My Monique Lhuillier wedding gown from her sample sale!!! Early birds definitely catch the worms!!!
3. Additional Chivari chairs for our outdoor ceremony (to be included in our upgrade package).
Future plans of bargain hunting, negotiating, and other wheeling-dealing tactics include"
1. Airline tickets using mileage points.
2. Invitations hopefully through the savvy skills of FMIL.
3. BM dresses
4. Hawaiian luau for day after wedding celebrations if MOB can work her magic.
5. and everything else I can possibly manage!
I hope that as this wedding planning progresses, I can impart some of my acquired knowledge and secrets to other Brides-to Be! My mission is to make sure everyone gets champagne, even if all I can afford is beer!
Anyone else have good tips?