Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Always, always, always a bridesmaid..."

...is thankfully not true for me. I've only been in 3 weddings in my lifetime. 1st time as a flower girl for my uncle's wedding. Last year as a MOH. And this year as a BM.



Also I am very grateful to have never had to don anything similar to one of these monstrosities...








(Photos courtesy of http://www.kheigl.com/)

Yup, that's right! I went to see the sneak preview of Katherine Heigl's wedding-themed movie, "27 Dresses". Of course we laughed and laughed, empathized and rationalized the different parts of the movie. However, in effort not to spoil the whole movie for the few of you who may read this post, I will just say that there can be no way that any bridesmaid out there has had as much bad luck with BM dresses as our dear heroine of the movie. It would be fun though - to have a grown up "dress-up closet" as she does.



What would be your worst BM dress ever? I'd love to see pics!






No comments: