Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You know Joe?

Courtesy of a post on weddingbee, I was browsing photog sites and came across Joe Photo, who was the photographer of my dear friend M.
http://www.joephoto.com/image_preview.php?path=AZ%202006%20300%20Favs%20with%20Borders%20UPLOAD/View%20Gallery&image=230&SkooksKartUserSession=6af31de86b5fadfab7d2674d57b075fe


M had a beautiful and elegant wedding. 100 ppl. Guests that "genuinely care and love us" as M put it. M was the epitome of a beautiful bride. As her MOH - I remember the joy was radiating from her as she glowed, and gleefully pranced along the hallway in the moments before her big walk down the aisle. "I'm getting married! I'm getting married!" I will never forget how happy my friend was in those moments.

A few of my own photos from that beautiful October day: The beautiful view behind the ceremony site at Ritz-Carlton Dana Point; getting ready, mini tea ceremony in the room.



I wish I had more pictures of the ceremony to share - but M just told me they went to pick their pictures for their album a couple weeks ago, and being in the party I only have the memories of the special day.

No comments: